Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Loperamide

Is the Illuminati really in control of everything? OTC medications might make you think so.

Loperamide is an anti-diarrheal that comes in 2mg tablets to help with cases of the the old Hershey squirts.

What not many people know, is that loperamide used to be in much higher doses....

And that it used to be a schedule II drug.

Why did it use to be a schedule II? Because it is, in fact, an opioid. The trick with loperamide is that it does not cross the blood-brain barrier at lower doses but did in fact at the old doses (to my belief, I have not been able to get actual readings of what past dosages were) or must have otherwise why would it have been put on schedule at all in the first place?

So what would a good junkie do whose been in the industry for years? megadose!

The first time I tried to get high off loperamide after thorough research i tried 48mg, this produced a mild effect but nothing to really write home about, and it probably only kept me stuck for a couple days. Next I decided to try the full 96mg since that was the "recommended" recreational dosage, i had my doubts but....

Holy shit this was like the strongest opiod buzz I have had since methadone, i'll definitely ride this out.

Next morning: holy shit I'm still high as fuck guess I'll just ride it out again.

2nd morning: How? How am I STILL this high?

Other than not having my daily constitutional this was a huge success, but of course, there aint no such thing as a free lunch and this definitely had its costs.......
For next few months/years I would "dose" between every massive constitutional and never in between (i think i can honestly say i still never have).

But eventually at 96mg you literally will not shit for at least 40 hours until the big one so never getting high on the second day, as the tolerance grew (as it always does) I wouldnt be high but wouldn't withdraw for at least 50ish hours so I would just sleep the 2nd day away every dose. So now i'm literally living half my life.

Then my hands would start getting numb. And then the twitches began. I've kicked this shit at least 2-3 times so I know the restless legs is coming but hopefully will only be half as bad as I was dosing only at half doses at the end because at that point i was taking it just to stave off withdrawal not to get high.

As of now it has been about 72 hours since my last "dose" and I hope to continue this streak, I can only imagine what I have done to my digestive tract over the last few years, but the human body is a miraculous thing I hope it can heal itself if treated properly.

Where am I at now? Just enjoying the Good Lord's bounty, and I think i've had two beers in the last 8 months? I would think of perhaps having a few beers to help with withdrawal but that will just lower my resistance and i may dose again, at least right now I feel like I have the power of choice and am no longer on "auto-pilot" when it comes to dosing. 

Yeah it sucks and it aint all gumdrops and lollipops, but I do feel more alive and my sex drive is crazy right now which is both a curse and a blessing (to know im good down there).

Hope you all are doing okay and happy trails!


No comments:

Post a Comment