Friday, September 4, 2020

No X

 Been following a plan where i pretty much do whatever I want but just don't do drug "X" and so far it's working out. 

I pretty much just smoke after work you know? Work hard play hard. I don't underdstand why cannabis has a stigma still and alcohol does not.

Now drug X should definitely have a stigma because it usually does. Ritalin, Crack, Heroin, Meth, Lean, yeah those should all have a stigma. And let's add lope to it. Why do I ALWAYS have to have a drug X? Have I changed that? Can I change that? So far it seems to work but I still get kinda loopy in the head. 

Sometimes I just get kinda sad and gnash my teeth like an Evangelion unit. Thankfully it is not nearly as bad as it has been before in the past. Sometimes I would be so depressed I would just lay in bed and contemplate suicide.

Typing these words kind of helps the negative emotions and feelings lose their power. It's just hard being human sometimes. The phrase "monkeys with anxiety" makes too much sense sometimes. 

"Earth - You don't have to be crazy to live there, but it helps." - Dr. Suess

No comments:

Post a Comment